Want to Run a Panel, workshop, event, or Discussion Group?
Do you have an idea for an event at the convention? Want to discuss your favorite topic? Then we are looking for you. Fill out the form befloe and submit it to our programming department. All ideas are welcomed! Don’t have an idea but want to host one? Check out our “Wish List of Panels & Events” page.
Be CERTAIN you will be able to attend your panel/workshop/event BEFORE submitting a request to the convention organizers. Failure to attend your presentation without notifying the convention organizers in advance will result in not being allowed to run events at future cons.
Panelists are responsible for providing any/all equipment and materials for their presentation.
We do our best to accommodate every submission. However, we cannot guarantee we will be able to schedule your proposed panel or give you the day/time requested.
Panel Submission Form
PANEL DEADLINE: 11:59pm PST on January 31st
PANEL SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED
Programming generally starts at 10am and ends at 1am (unless otherwise requested), Friday through Sunday. If your availability is limited, please include a preferred day and time. Please note that it’s not always possible to grant every request, but we’ll schedule your panel as close to your requested day/time as we can.
By submitting the following form you agree to:
- Attend your panel/workshop/event.
- Arrive at your panel/workshop/event on time and stay for the pre-determined duration.
- Run your panel/workshop/event in a knowledgeable manner.
- Clean up the convention space so it’s ready for the next group.
- Notify the convention organizers if you are unable to attend your panel, and find a replacement for the originally submitted panel if possible.